Monday, January 31, 2011

About Me :)

Hello everyone! My name is Mariah and I am a sophomore here at RIC. I am an Early Childhood Education major. My concentration is general sciences. I am new to the Education program. I just recently switched my major from nursing to education and I'm actually kind of nervous.
I also live on campus in Weber hall and I love living here. It is so fun and I got to meet new people and I made some new friends :) I am really shy and I hate talking in front of large groups of people, which kind of stinks seeing as how I am going to be a teacher. I'm sure I'll get over it though. There are way too many things to learn about me to put into a short little blog post so I'll just name a few interesting facts:

1. My absolute favorite food is ice cream!
2. I actually like shopping for other people rather than shopping for myself.
3. I just bought a new car :) It isn't new and it needed to be fixed up a bit, but i love it!
4. I just recently learned how to drive a stick shift and I am actually pretty good at it :)
5. I have a Chihuahua named Peanut and she is adorable :)
6. I came here from Burrillville, RI all the way up north.
7. I work in a nursing home doing laundry. yeah I know, eww right?

That's basically all I can think of right now. See you all in class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment